Tour detail itinerary:
07:30 - 08.00:
- Visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Have a buffet lunch with delicious local and asia foods.
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
Our Luxury Limousine and english speaking tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotels in Ha Noi old quarter (or pick you up from our travel office in the old quarter) departure for visiting Bai Dinh Pagoda
. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Bai Dinh Pagoda in Ninh Binh Province
10:30 - 10:40:
Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda
, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues
, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.
11:50 - 12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
12:50 - 13:00:
Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An
wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex
and the scene of King Kong film.
14:50 - 15:00:
Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.
15:35 - 15:40:
Keep going to visit Mua Cave
(Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps
, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc
, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:45 - 17:00:
Get on our tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19:00 - 19:30:
Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
What to bring
: A Cemara, A hat & sunscreen, An Umbrella or raincoat / Appropriate clothing for the season / Please not wearing shorts into temple.
TOUR PRICE: 46 USD / PER PERSON - JOIN WITH OUR GROUP TOUR
The Tour Prices are included:
(This Group Tours are organized maximum of 15 people in a group with Luxury Limousine Transport)
The Tour Prices are NOT included:
- Luxury Transport: Pick up and drop off at your hotels in Hanoi or at our travel office in Hanoi by Luxury Limousine Fuso / Luxury Limousine Felix with maximum of 15 people in a group.
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Climb up to the mountain, visit Mua Cave.
- A bottle of mineral water.
- Bicycle ride.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink, Tips for guide and driver. (tip is up to you)
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour inclusion.
- Private Tour / Private Car/ Private Limousine available on request with extra cost.
The rate for children applicable for one child (01) going with two adults in the trip.
How to make a booking this tour with us !
- FOC for under 4 years - old children, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 50% for children from 4 to 8 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 75% for children from 8 to 11 years - old, sharing with their parent.
- Charge 100% for children from 11 years - old, charge the same as adult.
- If you are a family of two adults and two children or 3 children. So you only have one (01) child paying with The Children Policy. The next child will have to pay as adult rate because we need to organize tour with enough seat and meal for your family. Please let us know in advance if you are of this family, so we can provide you suitable ideas for your family happy tour with us.
How to pay a deposit / full payment / balance payment !
- Customers will be easy to make a booking and deposit payment directly at our website by instant booking and confirmation.
- Cutomers can contact us by email "email@example.com" for booking with more request, special offer for a big group.
Cancellation by Customer:
- Pay a Deposit (20%): Customers will make a deposit payment easy at our website when booking, we have already set up a deposit payment direct at our website as 20% of the total cost for all booking direct with us. (Deposit payment by a payment link is also available on upon request)
- Balance (rest) of payment (80%): The balance (rest) of payment will be required to pay before 3 days in advance (3 days prior to the tour departure date). The balance (rest) of payent will be paid at our travel office or by a payment link sent to your email upon request.
- Booking with full payment at once (100%): If you want to make booking with full payment at once, please book it by email and let us know your request of full payment at once, and then we are going to send you a payment link to your email to get full payment at once. This way will help you to save your time and also help you to save your money.
Cancellation due to bad weather:
- More than 5 days prior to the tour departure date: FREE of charge
- From 2 to 5 days prior to the tour departure date: 20% of total rates
- Less than 2 days prior to the tour departure date: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- If the cancellation be announced by the Management be cause of too bad weather, before the tour departure (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- In case of unpredictable bad conditions of weather, please kindly understand that the cancellation will be made ONLY by the Management and normally the announcement will be informed in short notice.
- Please kindly inform us in advance If you have any specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, etc.), feel free to let us know so we can serve your demands with the best.