Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay Tour - Lan Ha Bay - Overnight on Boat (L,D)
: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay - Lunch - Surprising Cave - Titop or Soi Sim Island - Sunset party - Dinner - Onboard night activities
07:45 - 08:15: approx
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 - 12:30: approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave, explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop or Soi Sim island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short - trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply - watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…/ Overnight on Boat in Halong Bay
- Meals: Lunch + Dinner served on Boat with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Halong Bay Cruise with Overnight on Boat: We have arranged this tour with stay overnight on boat with Stellar Cruise - The Luxury 4-star Boat, with 2 people in your group stay in a double or twin room and 3 people in your group stay in a triple room/ or 4 people in a group stay in two deluxe rooms on Boat...
- If you are a single traveler, you can see that we have set up the price higher, because it has already added the single room on boat.
Day 3: Halong Bay Tour - Ninh Binh Province - Overnight in Homestay (B,L)
: Tai Chi - Breakfast - Luon Cave - Cooking Demonstration - Lunch - Farewell at your hotel
06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 - 08:00: Local breakfast is served
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave
Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Then get pick up for Transfer from Halong Bay to Ninh Binh Province
Halong Bay -> Ninh Binh City, Ninh Binh Province - Overnight in Homestay in Ninh Binh.
12:00 - 12:30: We have arranged our driver who is going to contact with the cruise manager to pick you up from the cruise in Halong Bay to Ninh Binh City, Ninh Binh Province. Therefore, customers are easy to meet our driver to get on our bus which has been organized for the transport from Halong Bay to Ninh Binh City, Ninh Binh Province
12:30 - 16:30: Approx - we are going to arrive in Ninh Binh Province. Note: The transport from Halong Bay to Ninh Binh which will drop off customers at Center of Ninh Binh City, or at Tam Coc, Ninh Binh Province. so all customers are going to come to hotels or homestay by ourselves. But, because of booking this tour package with us, so our company will pay for the pick up or transport from the dop off place to the Homestay which we have organized in this tour.
16:30 - 22:30: Free Time to explore around Ninh Binh Province in this afternoon, then going to get dinner by yourselves. Overnight in Homestay in Tam Coc Ninh Binh Province.
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch (Note: Dinner is not incluced for today, because we want to make your trip open, so customers will have free time and enjoy dinner by themselves at anywhere as they wanted in one of many restaurant around with local price)
- Accommodation - Tam Coc Homestay: We have arranged this tour with stay in Tam Coc Homestay, with 2 people in your group stay in a double or twin room and 3 people in your group stay in a triple room/ or 4 people in a group stay in a family room.
- If you are a single traveler, you can see that we have set up the price higher, because it has already added the single room in Homestay.
Day 1: Ninh Binh Tour - Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave - Hanoi (B,L)
06:30 - 09.00: You are free to enjoy breakfast and take your free time in your homestay and get looking around before our tour guide with driver coming to pick you up for touring today.
09:30 - 10:00: We are coming to pick you from from homestay to join with our small group tour with maximum of 15 people in a luxury Limousine transport. Then get transfer from homestay to join the tour with us.
10:00 - 10:40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
11:50 - 12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13:00 - 13:05: Get on the bus go to Trang An wharf for enjoying unique sampan to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
15:00 - 15:05: Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15:40 - 15:45: Keep going to visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:55 - 17:00: Get on the tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19:00 - 19:30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
What to bring
: A Cemara, A hat & sunscreen, An Umbrella or raincoat / Appropriate clothing for the season / Please not wearing shorts into temple.
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch (Note: Dinner is not incluced for this night, because customers are already transfer back to hanoi after the tour, so customers will have free time and enjoy dinner by themselves at anywhere as they wanted)
- No Accommodation: (Note: No Accommodation, so customers will have to find hotels by themselves at anywhere as they wanted)
The tour included: